Tuesday, June 28, 2016

It's time for us to donate a bit of our earnings!

Hello there my dear viewers, dear facebook friends who tried to check out my blogpost to find great sites feasible for earnings! I am now in a position of gaining back my momentum to climb back on top. I lost everything with this certain site I have invested what I have earned here.

For me to be able to go  further, I kinda need some help. Though creating a donation page is kinda making me feel as if I am in a deep sh*t but hell yes I am! Hahaha!

You will feel the same way once you get bankrupt because you just trusted a site that you thought would last a lifetime (as what they post on their sites)

I came across block-chain and saw this DONATION SCRIPT!!  ^_^



</ Div>
</ Div>
Please Donate To Bitcoin Address: [[address]] </ b> </ p>
</ p> </ Div>
Donation of [[value]] BTC </ b> Received. Thank You. </ Div>
[[error]] </ font> </ Div> </ Div>

Thanks everyone for the kind-heartedness!

2 comments:

  1. YoBit enables you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 distinct crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as much as coins you can from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and continue claiming.

    You can press CLAIM as much as 50 times per one captcha.

    The coins will stored in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or USD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BitKONG Test your fearlessness and earn bitcoins from the big bad kong.

    TIP: Claim bitcoins every 10 mins from the btc faucet.

    ReplyDelete