Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Free BitCoin Mining

This is a very nice way to earn Bitcoins in a free manner. Though what I do here to increase the value of my TeraX is to feed it with 0.001 everytime I have extra few pesos in excess of the whole number on my wallet.

Example, I earned 1,457 on some sites that I joined, I will then make a deposit of 57 pesos to my TopMine. so that I will have just a whole 1,400 Php on my wallet.

This is the result of what I was doing ever-since I have joined TopMine.



I HAVE WITHDRAWN MONEY SEVERAL TIMES HERE. FOR A TOTAL OF 400-500 PESOS.
AT 100 TERAX VALUE, EARN 60 PESOS PER DAY.



3 comments:

  1. Want to get 30 bitcoin referrals per month, for free?

    Here is Exactly How To:

    1. Claim 3,000 min. (and up to 50,000) free satoshi per day from the Mellow Ads Faucet.

    2. Start a 24 hours network-wide campaign (define the budget to all of your avail. satoshis) driving traffic to a bitcoin referral link.

    3. Upon the campaign's completion, re-claim and re-start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get FREE bitcoins over at Moon Bitcoin. 290 satoshis every 50 mins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do consider best bitcoin Transaction Visit -Bitcoin Dark

    ReplyDelete